Thursday, July 31, 2008

Rumour Mill


The Rumour Mill is swirling, and it's some of the most exciting news I've heard in a long time. 

Insiders are reporting that the next Batman movie will feature the Riddler and the Penguin as the villains, and that the producers want Johnny Depp and Philip Seymour Hoffman to play the roles!

Holy shit, talk about inspired casting - Depp and Seymour Hoffman are probably the only two people on the planet that could come close to topping Heath Ledger's performance as the Joker.  

Can I buy an advance ticket now?

God I love this franchise.

1 comment:

Joey said...

So I haven't read much of the blog lately, but I came across this posting when doing a bit of catching-up...and I nearly died! It would be increadible if this actually happened! Let me know if you hear any follow up to these rumors.