Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Michael Phelps' new look


The Olympics are just around the corner, and Michael Phelps shows up with this nasty ass trash stash (yeah, I know that rhymed). 

UPDATE: Apparently the 'stash was supposed to be an homage. Regardless, it's gone now so we can all sleep a bit easier.

Note the block "M" tattoo on his crotch. I like the sentiment, but I wish it was someone else who was an ambassador for our school. Let's face it, Michael Phelps probably can't even find his way around the campus (but I bet he can find his way around a lot of frat houses).

Below: By far the coolest tattoo in swimming belonging to Frenchie Amaury Leveaux.

1 comment:

Hani Yaqo said...

I'm surprised he has the stash going..doesn't any type of hair on your body slow you down. Well, if he doesn't win the gold, we'll know why.