Thursday, September 4, 2008

I love Helen Mirren (and apparently so does everyone else...)


Exercept from a recent interview:

""I loved coke. I never did a lot, just a little bit at parties," Mirren says. "But what ended it for me was when they caught (Nazi war criminal) Klaus Barbie, the Butcher of Lyon, in the early '80s. He was hiding in South America and living off the proceeds of being a cocaine baron.

"And I read that in the paper, and all the cards fell into place, and I saw how my little sniff of cocaine at a party had an absolute direct route to this . . . horrible man in South America."

Not content to ration her bombshells for future promotional opportunities, Mirren also talks about how she shoplifted to eat as a youth and was date-raped several times.

"Not with excessive violence or being hit, but rather being locked in a room and made to have sex against my will," she says.

What a tart.

1 comment:

Vera said...

Helen Mirren is on the very short list of women I'd do. Not that she'd let me...