Thursday, April 9, 2009
With the recent relegation of Kings to the graveyard Saturday night timeslot and it's inevitable cancellation, let's take a moment to look at how many things Chris Egan has fucked up in a very short career.
1. He is cast in Eragon, a movie based on a huge book property intended as a franchise. The movie tanks and the franchise is over before it's begun.
2. He is cast in Virgin Territory, a period piece with a large budget starring Hayden Christensen, Mischa Barton and Tim Roth. Straight to DVD.
3. He starred in the Prince, a TV pilot which had an AMAZING script and Greg Berlanti producing. Didn't get picked up.
4. He guest starred in Everwood the season the show got cancelled.
5. The big budget ABC miniseries Empire? Tanked.
6. Vanished? Cancelled
7. Kings, one of the most expensive network shows ever ordered to series, just got cancelled 4 episodes in. The star? Chris Egan.
How many more chances does this kid get before people stop casting him?